Twitter
http://feeds.feedburner.com/AkuPilihJalanItu

1+2+3=5????




Hari yang cerah... Alhamdulillah.. Aku masih diberi kesempatan sekali lagi untuk menghirup udara segar ciptaan yang Maha Esa. Bangun page seperti biasa.. Going to the faculty and meet Emot. Asking for my graduation application form. Yeah... going to graduate soon... Perhaps.. =)

Tengah hari accompany my friend going to the Unimas Asset Department.. Looking for the staff who engaged with the Unimas Lake. Actually my friend taking civil engineering doing his FYP (Final Year Project) about Unimas West Campus Lake Water Quality.

After we finished getting the info, i went to HEP building waiting for shuttle bus. Meet with my friend.. Yes.. Teman Tapi Mesra friend.. perhaps er can have chit-chat.. But... I'm get frustrated. He walking by and ignoring me. Aku tak tahu la die sedar tak aku nie wujud kat situ... Hurm.... Sedih sangat..

Aku tahu aku ada buat salah.. Tapi niat just untk bergurau. tapi tak tau la kalo dia taking it to serious.. Hurm... SAD... =(

Comments (1)

poor you~
i hope everything will work out fine between you and your TTM..